Need your concrete repaired in the Wichita area? You’ve come to the right place.
Deep Foamjection (Void Filling)
- An upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
- Repair unstable soils
- Installing a stronger foundation to support slabs and structures that settled
- Fills fissures and ground voids
- Increase load bearing capacity of subgrade
- Fills voids holding water & displaces collected water
What is Deep Foamjection?
Our experienced team uses polyurethane foam lifting products for foundation crack repairs on homes and businesses across Wichita. Considered an upgrade to standard concrete raising, Deep Foamjection is the process of installing foam deeper to increase the load bearing capacity of the soils. The benefits include:
- Permanent repair, foam never changes shape or absorbs ground water
- Foam soaks into the weak soils and then expands, binding the soil and making it solid
- Does not leach chemicals into the ground
- Foam follows the path of least resistance and will fill weak areas. Our experienced team uses polyurethane foam lifting products for foundation crack repairs on homes and businesses across Wichita.
What we offer
We are a family owned company
We are a family owned company in Wichita. Our team is dedicated to
providing cost effective repair solutions to home and business owners in the South Central Kansas area with settled concrete or soil stabilization problems. We offer state of the art technology to meet our customers’ needs by utilizing the best tools and materials available. We work hard to give our customers a great value and produce long lasting results. It is our goal to exceed expectations and industry standards.